Something went wrong!
Please try again.
Your request has been submitted successfully.
Read these carefully before continuing.
- You must be a full-time journalist
- Send the required press credentials (listed below) to us.
- Non-editorial staff (e.g. advertising, sales, marketing, PR, publishers, etc) must register as a delegate
- Energy Storage India reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
- No press accreditation is accepted directly onsite
Press Accreditation: Step by Step
- Please fill all necessary details
- For print media: Supply your request by post only (Messe Duesseldorf India Pvt. Ltd., 1, Commercial Complex, 2nd Floor, Pocket H & J, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076) with a hard copy of the publication and any article that you have published in the past 2 months
- Within a week, you will receive an email confirming your press registration. We will contact you by email or phone if your accreditation has been refused or if we require additional information
- Two weeks before the event, you will receive an ID card via email to facilitate onsite badge collection. This document is not compulsory to obtain your badge onsite
- Your official badge can be collected onsite only at the press registration desk upon presentation of an official ID