Justification Toolkit – Energy Storage India 2014
Tips for Securing Approval to Attend:
In today’s lean economy, many travel and education budgets have been cut. Yet, there is still a great need for employee training. The education you will receive at Energy Storage India Expo & Conference is very valuable, and you may need to validate to management your reasons for wanting to attend. We understand that sometimes it’s challenging to secure approval to attend an event. So, we want to help you out!
Here are several tips to guide you in your request for approval to attend Energy Storage India 2014:
Your company is investing in you; create a list of what you will bring back from the event and all of the associated benefits for your company.
- Choose the sessions you will attend and think about the impact they’ll have on your work.
- Look at the vendors you will visit on the exhibition floor and create a list of solutions that you can evaluate while at Energy Storage India.
- Identify which experts you will have access to and what knowledge you would bring back to share with your organization
As a Conference Delegate, you’ll have access to all of the presentations given during the meeting. These are great resources that can easily be shared within your company.
The 3-day ESI 2014 conference will start with workshops on December 03, 2014, followed by the conference program concentrating on interactive markets with the topic “Re-imagining India’s Energy Infrastructure through Energy Storage and Microgrids” on the second day. The conference will feature four application-focused parallel session tracks with over 65 speakers.
Participants will attend the ESI Expo in order to:
- Get INSIGHTS into all relevant areas of energy storage: political scenarios, future energy supply, grid integration, thermal storage, batteries, global storage solutions, microgrids, home energy solutions and issues concerning the regulatory, financial and economical framework
- MEET the top decision makers from the energy storage industries, politics and research institutions
- NETWORK - Energy Storage India provides the perfect platform to network during the conference, the accompanying trade fair and the exclusive networking dinner
- DISCUSS the important issues related to the different energy/energy storage related topics
- HEAR international opinions and perspectives on our future energy system
- LISTEN to the key notes of global leaders of energy, economics and research
- LEARN from the top players in the market as well as high-level research institutes on how your company can gain from the developments in the industry
In addition to the helpful tips above, here are some worksheets that you can use to help present the value of attending Energy Storage India 2014: